The design and features of this boat originate from the experience that the Shipyard has acquired in recent years with the new generation of boats. The vessel has been designed and produced without any conditioning from pre-existing dies, as the construction is numerically controlled. Subsequently, this guarantees a complete customisation from the hull to the furniture inside. This technology also enables us to keep construction costs at unimaginable levels for a boat that can be fully customised upon customer request.
Both the construction type and the internal layout have been conditioned by the use of the prototype, created to meet the needs of training vessels.
The new Este 80, thanks to its lines, allows for generous interior spaces, ideal for a large crew and for long voyages.
Its interior layout can accommodate up to 16 people, within six comfortable cabins fitted with large wardrobes and serviced by seven bathrooms fitted with WC and shower.
A dinette with a relaxation area and chart table on the port side, as well as a kitchen on the starboard side are situated within the spacious lounge, in the centre of the boat.
A large dining table, which when required disappears alongside its seating inside the furniture at the bow, creates one large and central open space.
Finally, the low cabin top with sleek lines allows for fast and safe movements from one side of the vessel to the other, without sacrificing the internal volume.
Este 80 promises excellence with regard to sailing, ensuring that it is exciting in every conditions.
- Type : Sloop
- Made of fibreglass with infusion technique.
- Hull and deck in a structural sandwich of Airex foam with unidirectional and biaxial cloth.
- Epoxy resins and gel-coat surface finish.
- Two-blade rudder connected by a double tiller wheel.
- Mast resting on aluminium deck with three aft swept spreaders and non-structural runners.
- Bow with automatic mainsail winder, hydraulic vang and electric reel.
- Manual manoeuvres with four electric winches and aluminium and stainless steel coffee grinder.
- 200 hp Yanmar engine with power transmission shafting.
- Length overall LOA 24.00 m
- Length at water line LWL 22.545 m
- Max. width 6.975 m
- Draught 3.580 m
- Displacement 37,000 kg
- Overall 335 sq.m
- Gennaker area 215 sq.m
- E 9.810 m
- P 25.872 m
- I jib 21.275 m
- J jib 7.875 m
- I yankee 28.468 m
- J yankee 2.631 m
1 Engine, 200 hp